Penis enlargement is one of the areas of male genital surgery. The operation creates an aesthetic effect and all sexual functions are preserved.
The quality of intimate life improves significantly and the man gains self-confidence!
Why do men choose to adjust the size of the penis?
- Dissatisfaction with appearance;
- Lack of pleasant sensations during sexual intercourse;
- Dissatisfaction of partners;
- lack of control over the duration of sexual intercourse;
- Defects in the development of the urethra;
- Peyronie's disease - curvature of the penile shaft;
- Fibrosis of the erectile tissue;
- underdeveloped penis;
- erectile dysfunction of various etiologies;
- Impotence due to endocrine disorders;
- age-related changes;
- Correction of the consequences of operations on the internal and external male genital organs.
Penis enlargement methods
Modern, effective and safe methods of correcting penis size are used in modern medical centers.
Urologists experienced in solving these problems individually select the best way to correct the size of the penis.
Currently, urologists have the following techniques in their arsenal:
- Ligamentotomy - performed in the perineal area under general anesthesia. It is the intersection of part of the ligamentous apparatus of the penis. This allows for a visual redistribution of the length of the penis in the direction of increasing its protruding part by more than 2 cm. Sometimes postoperative use of a special device - an extender (fixator) - may be recommended to improve the outcome of penile surgery.
- Plastic surgery of the skin of the scrotum allows you to visually increase the length of the penis, as the area hidden under the skin of the scrotum is exposed.
- Removing suprapubic fat allows you to open the base of the penis, hidden under the excessive influx of subcutaneous fat. In fact, the size of the organ does not change, but visually it looks a few centimeters longer.
- The penile prosthesis for erectile dysfunction in the clinic is carried out with an inflatable three-component endoprosthesis made of plastic. A fallo prosthesis allows a man to independently regulate the degree of penis enlargement while in an erectile state.
- Thickening of the penis. The technique of enlarging the penis with hyaluronic acid due to its thickening. It consists of the subcutaneous injection of a substance that is a natural part of the human body - a filler based on hyaluronic acid - into the penile shaft. The genital trunk is modeled. An immediate effect of increasing the diameter of the penis shaft by 2-3 centimeters is achieved.
- Augmentation of the glans with fillers is the most modern and inexpensive non-surgical augmentation method. Hyaluronic acid gel, which is injected under the skin under local anesthesia, forms a kind of close-fitting framework for the soft tissues. The amount of head enlargement depends on the volume of medicine injected.
- Depending on the indication, special collagen matrices, which consist of hypoallergenic biofibres from animal collagen, can be surgically transplanted between the head of the penis and the corpora cavernosa of the penis trunk.
Preparing for penis enlargement
As with any planned intrusion into the integrity of the body, penis enlargement or plastic surgery requires adequate preparation to find out the real state of the body and rule out possible complications.
The patient must pass laboratory tests of blood and urine, microfloraculture and infectious diseases. The urologist, cardiologist and therapist provide information about the patient's willingness to intervene. During operations under general anesthesia, an EKG is created and an anesthetist is consulted. Coordination with other close specialists may also be required.
Contraindications for penis enlargement can be:
- the presence of severe endocrine diseases,
- Infectious diseases,
- urological diseases in a state of exacerbation,
- Bleeding disorders,
- oncological neoplasms,
- Age under 18 years,
- the presence of mental disorders, etc.
The cost of penis enlargement depends on the method of intervention chosen, the need to treat infectious diseases, and careful compliance with postoperative recommendations to avoid repeated visits to the doctor.
Why is it worth contacting a trustworthy clinic?
- Experienced doctors. Both surgical and minimally invasive manipulations in the clinic are carried out by qualified urologists and surgeons with extensive experience.
- Quality service if necessary, there is an opportunity to consult and pass all the necessary tests during a visit.
- Advanced equipment. The clinic uses high-tech methods as well as proven, certified drugs from leading manufacturers.
- Individual approach. The clinic offers confidentiality and an individual approach to each patient's delicate problem